Thursday, August 04, 2005

Best Siggraph Ever!

I can't believe it's over. There were so many amazing experiences this time around. I got to see a lot of new faces and some old friends. Many parties and functions later, it is kind of blurry, esp the Blur party where much fun was had.

Some of my favorite moments have been:

-Meeting super awesome mutton chop wearing mentor Derek Friesenborg

-Meeting also awesome and fake mutton chop wearing featured student Brian Nicolucci.

-Dancing all night with my favorite AM students like Rebecca and Super Mentors like Bobby and Carlos.

-Doing Maya animation homework with Aja on Sunday morning.

-Inspiration Abounds, thinking of many ideas for animations, the energy and enthusiasm was everywhere.

7 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger Brian "My Fault" Nicolucci said...

I Heart Anthea!

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger david a said...

Aw that's so awesome! I just finished animating for 12 hours and I needed some sleep and I'm feeling kinda groggy but, lol just looking at those pictures of bobby and company just made me smile :D I wanted to tell you that, haha you can just feeel the energy just by the pictures. so awesome anthea, thank you!

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Aja B said...

Woo, I finally understand the hearts! :D

And Brian, I'm starting to get a little freaked out... why are you and Derek always making the same face in your photos? And how come we've never seen the two of you in the same room at once? :-o

Thanks for posting those pics, Anthea! :-D

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Rebecca Perez Stodolny said...

AWESOME PICS!! It was so great meetin you finally Anthea! We'll definately be getting together often seeing that we live in the same town! ;)
Keep up the amazing animation and Blog!
~reb

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger anthea said...

i can't even explain what it meant to me getting to be around all you amazing artists animators and storytellers. this has been a great experience for me and i will never forget it. rock on!

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Brian "My Fault" Nicolucci said...

BTW Anthea, my wife wants one of those I <3 Animation Mentor tshirts real bad!!!

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Kimotion said...

I'm so jealous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home