Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Coming Soon..Jason Ryan Examples for Acting 1

That's right, Rebecca is officially passing the torch to me for Class 3 Acting 1. Rebecca has done such a great job keeping up with her Jason Ryan blog and helping us all to get a peak inside this awesome class. So don't fear, more Jason Ryan goodness is on the way.

Rebecca's Jason Ryan Examples Blog from Class 2: Body Mechanics

This week I don't know if Jason will show us anything since we are supposed to have a getting to know you session with him and the other students in our class. I can't wait to "meet" everyone, which in AM speak means seeing everyone on their webcams. I am sure everyone will be super excited and full of energy since we are all pumped up to get the opportunity to be in Jason's class. This is going to rock!!

AUDIO CLIPPING:
This week's first assignment for the brand new Acting 1 class is to research and rip 3 audio clips from a movie or tv show. I have been racking my brain trying to think of movies or actors that may have interesting dialogue. And I have come up with entirely too many movies to watch in a lifetime let alone a single week. O well, I've already scanned a few favorites and am eagerly awaiting the next shipment of netflix. This is going to be fun!! I can't wait to use Bishop's muppet style mouth, that reminds me go rent "Muppets Take Manhattan"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home