Wednesday, October 19, 2005

why are you kicking me out?

Well I've been kicked out of many bars clubs restaurants and libraries in my time, but a ring hub..well I never! Early this morning I recieved an email from the Webring saying that I had been "suspended" from the Animation Webring, for not having the proper webring required format or something. Well I added the code to my template and as you can see I have the webring stuff down there at the bottom of the page. But I am still not in the ring hub yet! I keep checking the Animation Mentor Web Ring to see, but I guess I have been banned.

Animation Mentor Web Ring

UPDATE: Thursday afternoon, Fixed Webring Code, Jason got me back in the ring hub! Ready to rock and roll again! Thanks Jason!

4 Comments:

At 2:27 AM, Blogger Alex M. Lehmann said...

Hi Anthea, this is weird. Send an email to Jason Schleifer... I think he is in charge for this particular webring. This is even more sad because of you I got into the ring myself. I found the link at the bottom of your page and then clicked on it and signed in... Send them an email and they will put you on it. I'm sure...

Your blog is great, so keep posting =)

- Alex

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger anthea said...

Hey thanks Alex! I am still trying to work it out. Don't know if I installed the thing they wanted correctly. Am having a hard time figuring out what's wrong.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger jason said...

heya!

don't worry, it's not a personal "YOU'RE OUT!" thing.. the website periodically checks to see if the ring code is there.. if it's not, then it "suspends" ya.. then it should email me & let me know that you've added the code back if you have & then I can re-activate the account, but the silly thing didn't email me. :( But you're back in now!

woo! :)

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger anthea said...

WooHoo! I back in! Thanks Jason!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home