Sunday, November 20, 2005

Week 9, Mostly Non-Linear Woes

WATCH WEEK 9 ASSIGNMENT
















I realized I was a week behind on my assignment progress due to the move across town. Last week I wasn't able to get as much work done as I wanted to and had to try to catch up this week. I am still not very happy with it but don't want to rush it and mess it up. I spent a lot of time getting the original blocking poses to work before moving on to the breakdowns. The linear pass is looking ok I guess, I just know it needs a lot more TLC, like 3 weeks more! But since we only have one more week for this assignment so it looks like my whole Thanksgiving is going to be spent in front of the computer. After this semester ends I am looking forward to a much needed vacation break. Of course I will still be at my full time job, but most of the time that doesn't feel like work anyways! A lot of students are planning on working on extra assignments during the break, to get in some extra practice before acting 2 starts. I know Aja did that last semester and ended up with her great delimbing piece which totally rocked! Maybe one day I will have time to do that too. Right now I have to go catch up on the lectures, can you believe I have not even had a chance to watch this week's lecture on quadrapeds!! I have been so totally busy, plus at work we are on linux boxes and they aren't working with the new flashplayer 8 that the AM site is using now. Since we just moved in I only got the internet hook up yesterday so there is tons to catch up on.


EDIT:
I think I may have messed up! I think we actually have 2 more weeks instead of 1 week after today!! This is great news, I may actually be able to finish this one on time!

2 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger Brian "My Fault" Nicolucci said...

Yeah Anthea.net, don't worry, we have two weeks.

Hope you are enjoying the new place and having fun doing the Disney thing. I can't wait to see this movie. I wanna sit inbetween you and Reb and the whole movie you can both tell me what shots were yours. Wooo!

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger anthea said...

well actually no shots will be ours, we will have a tiny little wrinkle be ours though! ooh that overlapping sleve on his left shoulder is mine!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home