Sunday, November 27, 2005

Week 9, Take 2!!

WATCH WEEK 9.5 WIP
















Due to server issues we get another crack at week 9. In short week 9 is a DO OVER. This gives everyone a chance to get an extra week of work done or AM said we can hand in the same assignment we handed in on the real week 9, last week. I made some changes to my assignment from the great crit I got from Anthony Wong, our sub. I am not sure if it is totally working but I think I am heading in the right direction. I am going to have to move into linear this week. That is a very scary step for me, things seem to get all messed up when you move out of blocking and into linear and then splined. We will see how it goes!

2 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger Aja B said...

Hey Anthea! Awesome work so far! Don't stress about the smoothing, just take it one body part at a time, and with two weeks to go, you'll do great! :-)

I really love how she darts forward on "everything". Very entertaining! The gestures are looking great, really cool choices! I think the hand sweep on "friends and family" might be a little too similar to "horse drawn carriage"... maybe she could work in the previous pose there, or work more with her head? Just a guess. It took me several viewings to notice the semi-repetition, so maybe I'm way off base.

The one thing that did jump out at me was what her right hand does around 119. In super-slow mo it looks like a good idea, but at speed it looks like a hitch... that could probably be a smoother motion given how fast it needs to be.

Small stuff, this blocking is looking fabooo, just gotta get it cleaned up! ;-) Great work!

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Bobby Pontillas said...

Hey I love how this ones turning out! Keep goin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home