Thursday, December 29, 2005

V2 Shakes the Nation

This week we got a sneak peak of the newest version of Animation Mentor...V2!!! Since I won't officially be a student next term, I am trying to soak up all the V2 goodness while I still have access. The current students have been granted early access in order to beta test all the functions, making sure all will run smoothly in the Winter term. The design is beautiful and very easy to navigate through. It also brings back all the elements of Animation Mentor onto one site, previously we had different sites and web addresses for our workspaces, the forum, and the lectures. The AM player is now huge so we can see every detail of the training videos section that has also been restructured to allow for more detailed 3D training movies. The cruise the campus capabilities are now perfect and outstanding, I am soo jealous that I won't get to see it in full on action next semester. Another hugely dangerous feature is the 24/7 live chat room, I can see this already becoming an addiction for some, I could barely pull myself away. With hundreds of students from around the world attending there is bound to be many comings and goings and interesting conversations in there. Well done team AM! Next semester is going to be the greatest yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home