Thursday, June 29, 2006

Bang, Sabrina's level 1 improv class karaoke graduation party

I can't believe my first class at bang is already over. Sabrina was such an awesome teacher and I think we all grew leaps and bounds. At the end we were all trying really hard to learn, and I think we kept pushing ourselves as individuals and as a group. We definitely found some comraddarie, and decided it wouldn't be right to go out without a bang, or a party for that matter. So that's how my second karaoke party for the week happened. We met up at Amiagi's in the Gower Gultch which is this weird fake western strip mall on Sunset, you would never find anything like that in NYC. I sang a few songs, and everyone was up on their feet for my "Blister in the Sun" rendition. Stacy surprised us all with her amazing singing ability "You're the right kind of sinner! " Rock on Stacy. And even though Sabrina couldn't be there, we know she was there in spirit. Much fun and sake was had by all, I can't wait to continue to level 2 w my new bang friends in our group, "Where's James"


6 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger david a said...

Hey you!! How are you?! It's been so long Miss Anthea ;D!! What's up :P?

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger anthea said...

hey davida, i've been great! how bout you?? it has been a while, time is flying by lately. tell me about all the fun i'm missing at AM!!

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Sara Wade said...

Awww you LA girls get to have all the fun...

Loks like it was a great time. :-)

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger anthea said...

hey sara!! and that's exactly why you should move out here! that plus i would get to hang out w you more often than once a year.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Sara Wade said...

Yes!!! Just set me up with a job at Disney and I'm there. Hehe. ;-)

My real reason for posting is to say that you shdoul do some more animation tests with non-to-secret characters so we can see them! I miss seeing your work....really. I know BIshop is probably like slumming it for you now compared to those Wilbur rigs but it woudl be really great to see more of your stuff - especially now that you have the super Disney ninjas to learn from every day. :-)

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger anthea said...

hey sara!!! that would be super awesome if you did move down here. i feel like there's lots of opportunities for animators in this area. as far as my tests go, i was all gung ho for a while a few months ago when we had some downtime. i was able to work non stop on my tests, now we moved into overtime so i haven't had much time to work on my tests lately. but i'm not complaining, i am going to start coming in on the weekends to work on them and finish up the one that is in progress, that's in addition to our usual 55 hour weeks. but i have to get it done somehow. so that's the only test i'm working on at the moment, and i have to keep it under wraps, i can only work on it here. and no, bishop wouldn't be slumming it at all, it looks like a really cool rig and you guys are learning the gui picker which seems like a really professional feature. after i finish the 2 person test i am currently working on with the wilbur characters, i will most likely do a test with a character from the next movie, since there is one i have my eye on and have been thinking about a test w her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home