Saturday, August 19, 2006

Amazing Student work

AM STUDENT SHOWCASE


I saw this at comicon and I was completely blown away! The progress of the students has been stunning. I couldn't stop staring at the screen. I was so excited to see all my friends work that they had been laboring over these past months. It has been tough not getting to see the weekly progress like I used to, but this totally made up for it. Thanks for putting this together so we can all get a peak inside. Great job to all the students involved. And there's only more goodness to come, I can't wait to see the short films in a few weeks!

6 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Mau said...

that's nice work!
Really inspiring!

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger anthea said...

it's just astounding to see how much all these students have grown since our bouncing balls days. that was only a year and a half ago! and already these guys are animating at such high level. it really shows off the sound structure of the AM curriculum and all the blood sweat and tears of the students. it is truly inspiring to me as well, I hope one day I can animate as good as these folks!

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger Mau said...

You said it yourself Anthea. It's a lot of work. But most importantly, it's the commitment and patience it takes to achieve a decent level of craftmanship. Plus the realization that you'll never be done learning!

I'm truly astounded at both the program and the students!

Once again, great stuff!

mauricio.

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Schulz'y said...

AM rulezzz

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger anthea said...

Hey Mau! Absolutely, there will always be something new to learn as this artform moves into the future. Learning animation at AM has been a great thing to be a part of.


AM does rule, you said it, bro!

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger anthea said...

hi yuni! i hope all is well with you back at school after your disney internship. good luck with the rest of your semester!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home