Tuesday, November 07, 2006

1 Year at Disney

This Halloween was my official one year anniversary at Walt Disney Feature Animation. The year has flown by, I almost can't believe how fast. So many things have changed for me both professionally and personally over the last year and I couldn't be happier. I now have a great group of friends here in LA and it's beginning to feel like home. I've also learned so much from all the amazing animators here, and I am very lucky to have their feedback. I can only hope the coming year will be just as amazing and that I will continue to grow and learn. All in all a great year.

14 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Bobby Pontillas said...

happy anniversay Anthea! Best of luck in the future.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger BrandonBeckstead said...

Wow it has been that long hasn't it? Keep it up Anthea! You are very inspiring.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Rebecca Perez Stodolny said...

I can't believe a WHOLE year has already passed by! Congratulations!!

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Winkler Family said...

It's been a year already!!! Congrats, Anthea! Woo-hoo!

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Jocelyn Cofer said...

Happy anniversary! :D May you have many more! :D I can't wait to see your work!

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Brian "My Fault" Nicolucci said...

Wow, a year already. HUGE congrats Anthea!!

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Dan Segarra said...

Wow, Congrats Anthea! I'm anxious to check out the movie when it comes out. Well wishes for the years to follow.

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger Andrew Chan said...

Congrats with working at Disney. ^___^ I hope that one day I will get good enough to work there too!! hehe I'm still a student!

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Mau said...

Congrats Anthea!

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger anthea said...

hi everyone!! thanks so much for the well wishes and congratulations. It really means a lot to me. I have been very lucky and blessed indeed.

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Kimotion said...

Yowza! One year already!?

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Sara Wade said...

Wow....time flies. Congrats girl! :-)

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger David Sloss said...

Congrats on a big year Anthea--we are all very proud of you!

I hope 2007 treats you just as well!

Bestest,
David

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger David Sloss said...

Congrats on a big year Anthea--we are all very proud of you!

I hope 2007 treats you just as well!

Bestest,
David

 

Post a Comment

<< Home