Sunday, May 20, 2007

Closing Time

Hey everyone. Lately it's been few and far between when I have ocasion to post. So, I've decided to close this blog. I just don't have much to write about anymore. It has been an amazing ride. I started this blog way back when Animation Mentor first opened in 2005. And since then I have met so many amazing people through the school, my experience at Disney was so much fun, and now I'm onto a new adventure. Thank you to all of those who have read this over the last 2 years, and I wish you all the best of luck on your animation journeys.

6 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Anthea,

Well, I'll keep you in my blog feeds just in case you ever decide to pop back in and post something. :)

Congratulations on all your successes, and good luck with your future career adventures!

Hard to believe it's been so long since our first class with Derek, you know? :)


Cheers!

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Rico said...

Hi,

I've been following your blog since the start of AM student site ring. Thanks for the posting and like Eric, I'll be keeping your blog feed just in case you have time to start blogging again.

Congrats to your success and hi to my friend at R&H Carolyn E.

Cheers and best wishes.

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger Brian "My Fault" Nicolucci said...

Congrats on the new gig Anthea. You can now rock the house at somewhere new.

Bummed to see the blog go. Will definitely try to keep harassing you through email though! :)

B

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger anthea said...

Hey Eric, Thanks for all the support and congratulations. I can't believe how fast time has flown by. Seems like our time w Derek was only yesterday, good times tho. : )

Hi Rico, Thanks to you also! Carolyn is super cool. RH was a great place to work, although my time there is going to end this week. I am moving back to NY.

Hey Brian! yeah, dfinitely keep harassing me as much as possible!

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Mau said...

Your blog was real fun! It's sad to see it go away. Best of luck in NY!

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger anthea said...

Hi Mau, thanks for reading. It will be great to be back on the East Coast for a while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home